P.E.P. Association is composed of 4 authorities, with specific roles:
Board & Steering Committee
Virginie Gatin, president of the P.E.P. Association
Violaine Ohl-Gasteau, General Delegate of the P.E.P. Association
Emmanuelle BRIERE, president of the Technical Commitee :
CSR projects manager within the Groupe Atlantic
After more than 20 years in professional associations where I was in charge of different technical missions in relation with the whole construction industry, I joined the Groupe Atlantic in July 2021. I am in charge of the development of the environmental approach of the products manufactured and put on the market by the different international entities of the Groupe. I actively contribute to the development of the PEP ecopassport® program since its creation, especially within the HVAC industry.
The main missions of the program's technical committee are to coordinate the technical work carried out on the PCRs or PSRs, to ensure that the program's rules are applied by its members and users, to monitor changes in standards or regulations relating to the environmental declarations of equipment, and to represent the opinions or recommendations of the technical committee within the Bureau and the Steering Committee.
Accredited Verifier Club
Tim OSMOND, president of the Verifers Club :
LCA & Eco-design Project Manager
PEP ecopassport® Program Accredited Verifier (VH29)
Tim is currently a project manager at EVEA. He is specialized in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of electrical and electronic equipment and construction products and has worked on several Product Environmental Profiles (PEP) and Environmental and Health Declaration Sheets (EDS) projects.
He has carried out in-depth LCA projects on buildings with a view to eco-design and labelling (E+C-). He also works on circular economy topics, in particular on the development of a methodology to study building materials.
He has a double degree, in Mechanical Engineering in England, where he is from and where he worked as a renewable energy engineer, and then later in France in Eco-Innovation and New Energy Technologies.
Main missions :
> Realization of PEP, FDES and LCA building
- Realization of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of buildings (E+C-, Eco-design)
- MFA building for circular economy studies, including the development of the methodology used in the framework of the HQE Circular Economy test.
- Realization of PEP according to the requirements of the PEP ecopassport® program
- Verification of PEP
- Verification of PSR for the PEP ecopassport® program
- Member of the critical review panel for the PCR ed4 of the PEP ecopassport® program
- Realization of EHSF, according to the NF EN 15804+A1 standard and its national complement NF EN 15804/CN
- Drafting of PCR IBU
- Realization of international EPD for the United States, Norway, the Netherlands, Italy and Germany (UL/EPD Norge/NMD/EPD Italy/IBU)
> EVEA's methodological referent for electrical and electronic equipment
- Development of EVEA's calculation methods according to PCR edition 3/4
- Internal referent on standards and methodology applicable to electrical and electronic equipment, internal verification of the EHSFs realized by other consultants
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)