Nexans recruits a LCA/Ecodesign Project Manager
Within the “Innovation, Services and Growth” department, you manage the development and deployment of Life Cycle Assessment and Ecodesign processes. Within your mission, you will interact with Product Managers, R&D engineers, QHSE network and sales and marketing teams.
• Carry out LCA studies and eco-declaration in cooperation with the different sites to answer customers’ requests
• Deploy LCA / Eco-declaration / Ecodesign knowledge within the company
• Develop, improve and manage internal methodological tools for environmental assessment and eco-design
• Provide technical and regulatory watch regarding LCA , eco- declarations, eco-design and circular economy
• Integrate eco-design and circular economy in the product development process and ensure its international deployment.
Location: Lyon, FRANCE
Duration: Permanent contract
Engineering degree or a master in material, chemistry or environment, completed with a Master’s degree in eco - design / environmental management, you justify a first experience (> 3 years) gained within an industrial/consultant company operating in the areas concerned.
You have been trained in life-cycle assessment (LCA) / Ecodesign methodologies and master the dedicated tools (Simapro, EIME)
You have the following qualities:
- Interpersonal skills developed, teamwork, enthusiasm
- Sense of organization, discipline, autonomy and initiative
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Writing skills, fluency in oral expression
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
To apply, go to Nexans site