ICMQ and PEP ecopassport® are both EPD program operators involved in the promotion of type III Environmental Product Declaration compliant with ISO 14025.
In the field of Electrical, Electronic and Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning-Refrigeration (HVAC-R) products, the collaboration between the two program operators aims to:
- Recognize existing PCR and commit to precise the origin of the PCR they use
- Examine the possibility of future PCRs co-development
- Examine the possibility of verifier and/or verification schemes mutual recognition
- Examine the possibility of EPD mutual recognition
- Examine the possibility to register environmental product declarations in each Program Operator database
- Examine the possibility to collaborate within standardization, and other similar initiatives to avoid multiplication of referential and methodological inconsistencies.